FANTASTIC FOLLOWERS ~

Wednesday 25 August 2010

WOYWW AND SOME ORIENTAL LILIES

Hi lovely bloggers and fans of  WOYWW . You will spot fairly quickly that there isn't much crafting going on here - I have finished and put to one side, my DT card for this week's DU2DS Challenge, and today I have been out with my 7-year old granddaughter, which was great fun, so all you will see is a load of bubble wrap!  That means Blog Candy for my followers has arrived today - yay!! I will be posting details later! YOu can just see the two LOTV stamps which I won this week on their "Ideas to Inspire" Blog (the link is in my sidebar) which also arrived today. Whoo-hoo!!
And here are some of the Oriental Lilies in my garden, which have survived the heavy rains of yesterday - every year, as soon as the flowers open, the rains come down!! Thought you might like to see them. Wish we had smelly-blog as the scent is divine!
Will be back later with candy.

14 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

wow fab new stash .. and those lilys are absolutely gorgeous
Lisa ;)

cheryl said...

know I know what it was ,hun love the picture oh they so smell lush as my nan always had those,hugs cheryl xxxx

Annie said...

Really love your Lillies but am so greateful you don't have smelly vision becuase I can't have them in the house becuase of their strong smell...it's gives me like an asthma attack.
A x

Unknown said...

those lilies are so lush, well done on them surviving, i bet they smell so nice

big hugs
judie xx

Gini said...

Your lillies are gorgeous and your new camera takes great pictures!
Looking forward to seeing your DT card tomorrow :-)
love
Gini
xx

brenda said...

Hi Sylvia

Yes, I can smell those lillies, my favoutire flower.

My DIL bought me some last week and it was really odd as they have not opened. Ocasionally you get the odd one like that, but all that happened was the tips showed a bit of colour and gave out some scent, but that was it. Never ever had a whole bunch like that before.

Dare not tell her as she would be devestated, the thought was there and that's all that matters.

B x

Daniele said...

Lilies are one of my favourite flowers and those look gorgeous thanks for the peek
hugs

Christine said...

Hi Sylvia I love Lillies dont know whats happend to mine think I'll buy some more.. Stargazer is my fav..

smiles Christine xx

Sandra said...

Hi Sylvia! Congrats on your Lili of the Valley win. I can't wait to see what you make with their stamps... I just adore them all. Your flowers look stunning!
Take care
Sandra x

JoZart Designs said...

Oh gorgeous lilies and I can just imagine the lovely smell.
JoZarty x

Carola Bartz said...

The lilies are gorgeous!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I can't believe you can grow lilies in your garden. They are gorgeous and I bet they smell lovely, too. Sorry I'm late. Happy really belated WOYWW.

Monica said...

Those oriental lilies are soooo... beautiful. You could consider becoming a photographer. Ofcourse I can see that you have a brilliant camera to support you.

Happy crafting,

Monica

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Wow...those Lilies are amazing, good job my daughter doesn't live next door, I think she'd be pinching them out of your garden!!

Happy Creating.....sorry i'm a little late!

xx